What is retail & online insurance?

We offer specialist insurance and risk management services to the retail sector. From pet shops to hardware stores we can arrange insurance that meets your needs. Within this sphere, we are also able to cover elements of the hospitality trade, from coffee shops to pubs and restaurants.

We can also offer cover for businesses that predominantly trade online.

What retail insurance covers

We have a number of insurers, on our panel, who offer a “Retail Package” insurance, where there is a physical site from which you trade, which covers all of the risks you face under one policy:

  • Public Liability.
  • Products Liability.
  • Employer’s Liability.
  • Contents.
  • Stock.
  • EPOS Systems.
  • Business Interruption.
  • Money.
  • Loss of Licence.
  • Legal Expenses.

How we can help

Our expert team can help you understand the insurance policies and services you need to meet your business risks. We work with you to find the best policy for your business so to find out more, get in touch today and one of our qualified agents will be happy to help.