What is Company Private Medical Insurance?
Company medical insurance offers a flexible and wide range of options for all size of the business, from 2 employees upwards. Our straightforward advice is there to give you clear options on the benefits and levels of cover according to your business budget and requirements.
Working with the best insurers in the private medical insurance market we are able to find you the perfect plan for your business ensuring should the worst happen to any of employees they can be treated at a fast pace minimising the impact to your business in this difficult financial climate.
Medical insurance continues to be one of the highest-rated employee benefits in the UK making it a key feature for attracting and retaining experienced, qualified staff but keeping costs within budget is a high priority for all our clients and a key aim for us.
What you can expect:
- Peace of mind- to know that if the worst happens and you need consultations, a diagnosis or hospital treatment you will not have to join a queue.
- Choice – to know when and where you will be treated – no more sitting about in NHS waiting rooms and far easier to arrange around your business commitments.
- Flexibility – to choose your consultant and the hospital where you will be treated.
- Continuity – know that you will be seen by that very same consultant throughout your treatment and when he comes to see you, he won’t be accompanied by hordes of medical students!
- Privacy – you don’t have to be on a large or mixed-gender ward. Have your own room, with great facilities, even an ensuite bathroom!
What’s Typically covered:
- Most plans cover inpatient and day-patient treatment in full.
- Outpatient benefit limits vary from none to Full treatment and typically covers specialist consultations, scans and diagnostic tests and having a limit can be a good way of reducing costs substantially.
- UK wide hospital list so you can receive treatment where it suits you or a limited choice should you want to reduce costs further.
- Pre-existing medical conditions tend not to be covered on small group plans of typically less than 15 members and the maintenance of Chronic Conditions is generally excluded altogether.