What is a Secured Loan?
A secured loan is a loan that can be secured against property or assets it enables businesses to obtain higher amounts of funding for any business purpose.
How you can use a Secured Loan
There is no restriction on the use of the funds. However, most lenders like to record what the purpose is, to better understand how their clients, use their facilities. Popular reasons include:
- Raising working capital
- Covering marketing expenses
- Funding expansion, including the purchase of additional property
- Payment of VAT bills/tax bills
- Covering stock costs
- Covering costs of staff training
- Funding the purchase, refurbishment, or upgrade of equipment/assets
- Restructuring of current debt
To get a quotation and find out if a secured loan is right for you please get in touch and one of our network agents will be happy to help.