What is property owner’s insurance?

Property Owner’s insurance is arranged by the owners of buildings that are let out for either commercial or residential use. It is also arranged by Developers who may be carrying out extensive work on properties ahead of letting or selling them.

Our clients range from landlords who own a single residential let property to those who own huge portfolios, including student lets and office buildings.

Key covers include

  • Material Damage to buildings – flood, fire, etc.
  • Landlords Contents
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Property Owner’s Liability
  • Malicious Damage by a tenant
  • Legal Expenses

Considerations for property owner’s insurance

The type of tenant has a great bearing on what covers can be offered and which insurers are willing to offer quotes. With regard to residential lets, professional working tenants are accepted by all insurers, as are standard office risks when it comes to commercial property owners.

Our network has the experience to be able to deal with inquiries that don’t fit inside insurers’ comfort zones. We have a number of markets that can deal with more difficult-to-place risks, with tenants such as students and commercial industries who work with heat.

To get a quotation and find out what we can do for you please get in touch and one of our network agents will be happy to help.