Cover for buying, selling, or repairing vehicles from your premises.

What kind of motor trades are covered?

We only offer policies for Traders who work from premises, whether that be a garage or a forecourt.

  • Motor trade insurance covers a wide range of different motor services and can be tailored to suit you and your business.
  • The type of traders who we insure range from –
  • Service, repair, and MOT garages
  • Vehicle body-builders
  • Commercial vehicle repairers
  • Body shops

What are the Key Covers?

  • Public Liability/Servicing Indemnity
  • Road Risks
  • Stock
  • Machinery & Contents
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Customers Vehicles
  • Portable Hand Tools
  • Money
  • Wrongful Conversion

How we can help

Our expert team can help you understand the specific insurance policies and services you need to meet your business risks. We work with you to find the best policy for your business so to find out more, get in touch today and one of our advisors will be happy to help.